The featured articles of the wiki are articles that represent the best Fanon Kombat has to offer. Fan-Fiction and non-fanon characters are also able to be featured.
The featured articles will be on the main page for 1 month before being changed.
Featured Fan-Games & SeriesEdit
A deadline of ONE WEEK will be given to each Nomination. If there are more oppositions than supporters, than the nomination will be declined. If there are 5 supports the Nomination will get a * star next to it, and will be in line for being Featured. If three sysops disagree but there is 5 supports, it will not be featured, as sysops have more power over regular contributors.
What makes a featured article?Edit
Well, here's a prepared a list just in case someone should ask that.
An article must...
- ...be well written and detailed
- ...be unbiased, non-point of view
- ...be sourced with all available sources and appearances
- ...be stylized fairly nicely
- ...not be tagged with any sort of improvement tags
- ...have a reasonable amount of red links
- ...have a complete, detailed biography if it's a character article
- ...not have been previously featured
- ...be notable (have significant content)
- Note: A nomination may be canceled if any of the requirements are not met, also it does not need a box art.
How to Nominate:Edit
Just add the desired article at the end of the box.
Also, add this to the top of every nominee's article:
How to vote:
- Before doing anything, read the article completely, and keep an eye out for mistakes.
- After that, compare the article to the criteria listed above, and then either support or oppose the article's nomination.
- If you object, please supply concrete reasons for doing so, and how it can be improved.
- Supporters are expected to help fix the problems pointed out by objectors and contact them to reevaluate the article. Anyone else can pick up this project as well.
- Once all objectors' complaints have been solved (or the article has 5 supports and no objections after at least a week), the article will be added to the queue and be officially known as a "featured article".